Creativity begins with a foundation of knowledge, learning a discipline and mastering a way of thought. Dhruva, the flagship event of CURRENTS sponsored by Alumni, provides a chance to project your creative and imaginative ideas. In the initial round basic mathematical skills will be tested. Dhruva not only tests your technical knowledge and engineering expertise but also your creativity in finding solutions when posed a critical situation.
FEBRUARY 14th 2020 - Round 1
FEBRUARY 15th 2020 - Round 2
Round 1: 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Round 2: 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- DURATION: 1 HOUR
- VENUE: Orion, NIT Trichy
- A Team can consist of maximum 2 members.
Format of the Event
1) This round will consist of higher order thinking style puzzles, which will be presented to the participants at the start of the event.
2) The duration of this round is 1 hour.
3) The main focus of this round will be around the IQ and EQ of the participants.
4) Points will be awarded for both speed and accuracy of the answers.
1) The event for this round will be a surprise that will be revealed on the venue.
2) The duration of this round will be one hour.
3) The primary focus of this event will be communication, spontaneous creativity and basic
technical knowledge in circuitry.
Cash prize worth Rs.10,000
Thomas - +91 88487 40497
Sabharinathan - +91 99403 21819
You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org