CURRENTS, the annual technical symposium of NIT Trichy is a student member body that aims at igniting the hearts of eager engineers across the nation. While we look at the technical side of young engineers, we also keep in mind to focus one of the main aspects, the entrance exams.
As part of VOLTS, we have decided to open up mock GATE exam for various areas in Tamil Nadu and in Kochi. Here at CURRENTS we wish to give back to the society by providing this service and helping aspiring engineers across the nation to get a sense of GATE exam pattern and to also raise awareness regarding the same.
GATE exam is one of the widely written engineering exams in India. The GATE score is used by various institutes in India and across the globe in places such as Singapore and Germany for admissions into their Masters and PhD programs. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) introduced by The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) allows GATE qualified graduates to pursue research through suitable Ph.D. programs at CSIR laboratories. Various Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) use the GATE marks as their primary cut off for recruitment.
With so many advantages to writing GATE, the need for its preparation is crucial and we want to give our part to the community with what we can do. Do come join us and enlighten your minds and come a step closer to clearing off the GATE exam!
- All candidates are supposed to come with a valid government ID card during the examination.
- Candidates are supposed to come with their own stationery, to the examination centre.
- Candidates are allowed to bring only non-programmable calculators
- Any person involved in malpractices will not be allowed to continue the examination further.
- DATE: 27th January 2020
- VENUE: Mepco Schlenk Engineering College
Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu
- TIMINGS: 9 AM to 12 PM
- NO REGISTRATION FEE
Mock GATE exam will be conducted for following subjects:
- CE (Civil Engineering)
- CS (Computer Science and IT)
- EC (Electronics Engineering)
- EE (Electrical Engineering)
- IN (Instrumentation Engineering)
- ME (Mechanical Engineering)
+91 82201 08895
D C Vivek
+91 96001 33170
You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org