Embedded systems have become the bread and butter of electronics professionals. However, people tend to forget about the fun you can have with microcontrollers and the creative freedom it can give to the user. Get ready to have fun while learning about embedded systems and remaking the classic Snake game and relive the days of past.Course Content
- Embedded Systems concepts
- Introduction to the Arduino microcontroller and its programming
- Programming LED matrix using MAX7219 driver
- Creating an interactive snake game on the LED matrix
- DATE: 15th FEBRUARY 2020
- TIMINGS: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- DURATION: 6 HOURS
- VENUE: Orion, NIT Trichy
- COST OF WORKSHOP: INR 2,400/- for a Team
- A Team of maximum 3 members.
- Limited number of seats
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
A team of maximum 3 members.
It is recommended to bring a laptop with Windows (8/10) to the workshop.
Participants should be present throughout the workshop. Failing this no certificate will be awarded to the participant.
+91 88707 11551
+91 94864 61891
You can also reach out to us at email@example.com