This one day workshop will be based on IoT in Home Automation using Arduino microcontroller. The workshop would be conducted in stages beginning with a simple introductory session to the components used in the workshop followed by a step-wise guide to the successful building of the hardware all the way to interfacing a mobile application to controlling the peripherals with the mobile application. The workshop would give participants an insight into the Arduino microcontroller, implement it in the use of WiFi enabled projects, interfacing a mobile application to communicate with the microcontroller and implement the relays for electrical projects.Course Content
- Learn about the embedded system features of Arduino
- Data acquisition from Arduino over WiFi
- Communicating with Arduino from a mobile application for a GUI enabled user interface
- Controlling peripherals connected to Arduino from the mobile application
- Utilize Arduino for embedded system projects
- Utilize Arduino launchpad for WiFi enabled projects
- Interface a mobile application to communicate with a microcontroller
- Implement relays in electrical projects
- DATE: FEBRUARY 14th 2020
- TIMINGS: 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- DURATION: 6 HOURS
- VENUE: Orion, NIT Trichy
- COST OF WORKSHOP: INR 2,400/- for a Team
- A Team can consist of maximum 3 members.
- Limited number of seats
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
A Team can consist of maximum 3 members.
It is recommended to bring a laptop with Windows (8/10) to the workshop.
Participants should be present throughout the workshop. Failing this no certificate will be awarded to the participant.
+91 97903 20049
+91 99931 67207
You can also reach out to us at email@example.com