In the age of creative Instagram filters and safety features using facial recognition, signal processing dealing with the manipulation of 2 dimensional digital images has become one of the current trendy technologies. CURRENTS’20 presents the startup pack to the world of Image Processing through the Python programming language. The workshop will cover all that’s needed to code and implement your very own image processing application for human interaction with your device.Course Content
- Basics of Image Processing
- Introduction to OpenCV module on Python
- Edge detection and image enhancement
- Centroids and Contours
- Participants are required to attend ONLY ONE of the slots to complete the workshop. Both the sessions are identical in content.
14th FEBRUARY 2020 (05:00 PM - 08:00 PM)
16th FEBRUARY 2020 (01:30 PM - 04:30 PM)
- DURATION: 3 HOURS
- VENUE: Orion, NIT Trichy
- COST OF WORKSHOP: INR 400/- per head
- This is an individual workshop.
- Limited number of seats
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
This is an individual workshop.
It is recommended to bring a laptop with Windows (8/10) to the workshop.
Participants should be present throughout the workshop. Failing this no certificate will be awarded to the participant.
+91 90802 28669
+91 99730 48519
You can also reach out to us at email@example.com