Machine learning is a specific subset of AI that trains a machine on how to learn from dataset. Since 2012, the explosive growth in machine learning has been almost entirely driven by neural network models that allowed us to perform image classification, speech recognition and even self-driving cars. In this edition of Currents, we give you the opportunity to gain an insight into Machine Learning and its intricacies. Register now and realise the potential of Machine Learning!Course Content
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Types of machine learning - supervised and unsupervised
- Linear regression - single-variable and multivariate
- Programming and evaluating a linear regression model
- DATE: 14th FEBRUARY 2020
- TIMINGS: 01:30 PM - 04:30 PM
- DURATION: 3 HOURS
- VENUE: Orion NIT Trichy
- COST OF WORKSHOP: INR INR 350/- per head
- This is an individual workshop.
- Limited number of seats
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
This is an individual workshop.
It is recommended to bring a laptop with Windows (8/10) to the workshop.
Participants should be present throughout the workshop. Failing this no certificate will be awarded to the participant.
+91 95005 90527
+91 85550 55334
You can also reach out to us at email@example.com