Great innovations always start from a simple schematic and then move ahead to building of a prototype on a breadboard. Once the prototype shows favourable results, you would want to solidify your results and make it application ready. This stage is the fabrication of the Printed Circuit Boards, or as they are commonly called, PCB. Providing the necessary mechanical support and cluster free electrical connections, PCBs offer ease of monitoring and reliable results when compared to other wiring techniques.
Needless to say, PCB design is an indispensable skill for an engineer working on any project.
CURRENTS’20 presents the workshop on PCB design, a comprehensive workshop covering topics right from designing a schematic to getting the PCB layout printed from a manufacturerCourse Content
- Overview of the Printed Circuit Board.
- Introduction to schematic design using a CAD software
- Designing a layout of Printed Circuit Boards
- Utilizing features of layers, traces, ratsnest lines and vias in Printed Circuit Boards
- Manual routing vs Autorouting in Printed Circuit Boards
- Gerber file synthesis
- Participants are required to attend ONLY ONE of the slots to complete the workshop. Both the sessions are identical in content.
FEBRUARY 13th 2020 (05:00 PM - 08:00 PM)
FEBRUARY 14th 2020 (05:00 PM - 08:00 PM)
- DURATION: 3 HOURS
- VENUE: Orion, NIT Trichy
- COST OF WORKSHOP: INR 350/- per head
- This is an individual workshop.
- Limited number of seats
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
This is an individual workshop.
It is recommended to bring a laptop with Windows (8/10) to the workshop.
Participants should be present throughout the workshop. Failing this no certificate will be awarded to the participant.
+91 97903 20049
+91 94864 61891
You can also reach out to us at email@example.com