Dwindling coal reserves coupled with the rising awareness about pollution, the shift in interest towards renewable energy was inevitable. In the crude oil industry, the Indian Government has declared that initiatives have been taken to change one-third of the diesel and petrol vehicles to electric by 2030. These developments point towards a promising change for a clean and green Earth in the future. To equip you, the future citizens of the country for this shift, we at CURRENTS’20 present to you a starter pack to kickstart your adventure in the world of renewable energyCourse Content
- Introduction to PV and Power Technologies
- Generation of PV characteristics using MATLAB script
- Introduction to power converters
- Design of power converters in MATLAB/Simulink
- Tour of the Grid connected PV array setup by the NIT Trichy Administration
- DATE: 15th FEBRUARY 2019
- TIMINGS: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- DURATION: 6 HOURS
- VENUE: Orion NIT Trichy
- COST OF WORKSHOP: INR 400/- per head
- This is an individual workshop.
- Limited number of seats
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
This is an individual workshop.
It is recommended to bring a laptop with Windows (8/10) to the workshop.
Participants should be present throughout the workshop. Failing this no certificate will be awarded to the participant.
+91 95005 90527
+91 97915 05255
You can also reach out to us at email@example.com