To all electronics enthusiasts out there with a flair for circuits and a simulation -- now is your opportunity to try your hand at some electronic modelling of your own! CURRENTS`20 presents a Verilog workshop, an interactive session where you will get to learn to program hardware components and circuits in a simple code-based format. Be sure to make the most of this exciting opportunity by signing up.Course Content
- Introduction to digital electronics and circuits.
- Features of Hardware Description Languages and programming paradigms.
- Introduction to Verilog HDL programming – syntax, operators and common blocks.
- Implementing Verilog programs and simulations on ModelSim HDL simulator.
- Participants are required to attend ONLY ONE of the slots to complete the workshop. Both the sessions are identical in content.
FEBRUARY 13th 2020 (05:00 PM - 08:00 PM)
FEBRUARY 15th 2020 (05:00 PM - 08:00 PM)
- DURATION: 3 HOURS
- VENUE: Orion, NIT Trichy
- COST OF WORKSHOP: INR 350/- per head
- This is an individual workshop.
- Limited number of seats
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
This is an individual workshop.
It is recommended to bring a laptop with Windows (8/10) to the workshop.
Participants should be present throughout the workshop. Failing this no certificate will be awarded to the participant.
+91 88707 11551
+91 88253 83700
You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org